seeclickfix blog #1

• In your own words, explain what the words RESISTANCE and AGENCY mean.

i think the word resistance means to refuse to do something or prevent something from happening.Agence means to control the outcome of something

• In your own words, explain what the term SOCIAL MOVEMENT means.

is when people come together to show act of resistance against  someone or something.

• What does the company called SEECLICKFIX do for people living in Oakland?

they give people the opportunity to share problems that go on in the community and they fix them depending on what the problem is

• Do you think SEECLICKFIX helps people in Oakland to resist oppression and gain agency?  Explain why, or why not.

I do think that the seeclickfix helps people in oakland because it helps community shows other people that make dominant narratives about the oakland community.

• Explain the story of how you took your picture for the SEECLICKFIX project (Describe what you took a picture of, when you took it, where you were, how, and why).

me and my dad where driving and i had remembered that I had to take a picture for my homework and i told my dad about it and when we left from my uncles house we came across a pot hole and he let me get out the car and take picture

• What did you do in class to join SEECLICKFIX?  Describe the steps you took.in class we all went t0p muniz world and we all made a account to seeclickfix  we went to the link seeclickfix the we put in all our information so that we could start making the post and made sure that it was approved
  • What did you do in class to report an issue to SEECLICKFIX?  Describe the steps you took.
  • we first made our accounts
  • then we all  had to take pictures of somewhere that needed fixing like pot holes and trash build up on gthe streets and graffiti
  •  the we posted them on seeclickfix so that it will be reported and fixed
  • Do you predict that the City of Oakland will fix the problem you reported?  Explain why, or why not.
  • i do think that the city of oakland will fix my reported issue because a lot of bad things can happen if its not fixed it can damage peoples  car which would lead to the city having to pay for the damage